If you are looking to develop video and social marketing campaigns for your business contact the WIN Group today at 513-800-1399 and speak with a production manager.
As a full service video production company we can help you develop both online and television video marketing campaigns cost effectively.
We offer a 25% discount for new clients. Click here here to receive your coupon.
What Is Video Marketing and How Can It Increase Sales for Your Business?
Technically video marketing is an online branding strategy that can be used in a number of different ways to attract new clients, strengthen existing client relationships, and increase your online marketing presence for your business.
Please note the diverse methods in which video may be used in marketing campaigns:
- Videos can be used in conjunction with your website. (click on this link to see an example)
- On social media platforms such as YouTube & Facebook.
- Videos can be online commercials much like traditional television commercials. Click on YouTube Commercials for more details or click on auto insurance Kansas to see an online commercial.
- How-To Branding Videos can be developed for online branding initiatives. Click on YouTube Marketing to learn how one contractor uses Videos to stand head and shoulders above the hundreds of other contractors competing for business in his area. Click on Cincinnati Hail Damage to watch his video.
- Videos can also be used as Product Review or Client testimonial Videos. Click on Customer testimonial to view an example.
- Additionally videos can be used in Social Media to sponsor events, make announcements, and can also be used in email marketing to encourage new clients to buy from your company.
Are Professional Videos a Good Investment?
Please note statistics from ComScore:
- 187 million people in the US watched 48 billion online content videos in July 2013.
- Professionally produced video optimized for eCommerce outperforms user-generated video by 30%.
- Retail site visitors who view video stay two minutes longer on average and are 64% more likely to purchase than other site visitors.
- 96% of online shoppers watch online video.
- Approximately half of marketers who use video in e-mail campaigns see increase click- through rates, increased time spent reading the e-mail, and increased sharing and forwarding.
- Online video was the fastest-growing ad format In 2012 with nearly 55% growth.
There is One Other Significant Benefit with Video Marketing.
Your business will gain valuable digital real estate using videos, how so?
Videos Can Be Listed on the First Page of the Search Engines.
Search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo index individual videos much in the same way websites are ranked with one significant advantage, particularly with Google.
Google owns YouTube and will use video thumbnails to display videos in the search results.
Notice how a video stands out from the other webpage listings:
Having a company video on the first page increases the likelihood potential customers will contact your business for the products or services they are searching for.
Presently Google controls nearly 70% of search engine traffic for searches.
Professional online videos can outrank websites, get noticed more easily compared to website listings, and most importantly generate new sales for your business.
Doesn’t It Make Sense to Explore Video Marketing for Your Business?
Call 513-800-1399 and speak with the video marketing experts at the WIN Group. We can help you develop, produce, and market powerful video campaigns for your company.
Click on marketing videos for business to receive a 25% discount for first time clients.Tags: marketing videos for business, Social Media, Video Marketing, Video Marketing for Your Business, video production company, YouTube Commercials, YouTube Marketing